DC306N First Aid Adhesive bandage packing machine is a new automatic making adhesive bandage machine that it only needs 1 person to operate and need 1-2 person to put the finished bandages into boxes. It can make 2 types of absorbent pad: full core or island core. It can produce with many kinds of adhesive substrates. The sizes of adhesive first aid bandages: wide: 10
Raw materials are:
● adhesive substrates: cotton fabric, elasticity fabric, nonwoven, non stretchable cloth, PVC, PE, PU, EVA, pre-print substrates;
● absorbent pad: nonwoven;
● release papers: single-face silicone paper, embossed film;
● wrapping papers: cold sealable paper or heat sealable paper;
Produce speed: 360pcs/min(full absorbent pad core);320pcs/min(island absorbent pad core).
The inverter speed regulation system on this machine makes it much easier to shift speed.
2) For this DC-306N, during production the machine will automatically stop as soon as the material run out.
3) To reduce adhesive tape deformation, the release paper is designed to come out with the adhesive tape.
4) Clutch rewinding for waste rewinding after will help waste proceeding more smoothly on the paper tube of
in width. Even the most breakable material can easily be processed for waste rewinding.
5) For this DC-306N, it is not necessary to stop the machine while correctly adjusting the related positions of dressing pad, perforating and packing paper sealing/cutting.
6) The feeding direction of dressing pad changed to straight forward will never cause its distribution off to one side when placing it on the adhesive tape.
7) The selected teeth-type belt transmission used for this machine to reduce the noise produced form the driving.
N.W.: 1100kgs G.W.: 1300kgs